Use 2 Whatsapp Accounts in a Single Mobile Phone
- Gayathri Mathivanan
- May 28, 2016, 1:48 PM
Generally people are looking for something that can help to install Dual Whatsapp on single Android phone.
Today I can tell you how you can install 2 whatsapp accounts in single android phone.
Parallel Space is an Android app that allows you to run multiple account of any app simultaneously on single Android phone. With parallel space you can create dual account of any app.
How to Install Dual Whatsapp in One phone
Here i will show you how to install 2 Whatsapp in 1 Android phone. You can use the similar steps to create multiple account of any Android app.
- First Download and Install The Parallel Space app from Google Play Store.
- Now Open The Parallel Space app, tap on the + icon.
- Now select Whatsapp from the list and install WhatsApp on this new app. The app will ask you for installation on your phone in the same way as the official WhatsApp. Finally, agree to terms and conditions, click on.
- Now setup your whatsapp with new account credentials.
- That’s it. You have successfully installed two account of Whatsapp.
- You can swipe to switch parallel space. Just go to settings and turn on Swipe to Parallel Space.
Google launches WhatsApp competitor Allo
Twitter Finally Relaxes 140-Character Tweet Limit
How To Stop Sharing Your WhatsApp Details With Facebook
ISRO to launch record 20 satellites on June 22
India rejects Google Street View plan over security concerns
Whatsapp will Add 2 New Features For iOS & Android Users
Whatsapp To Stop Services for BlackBerry and Nokia
Nokia May re-enter Smartphone Market in 2016
Google To Offer Flood Alerts In India