10 Benefits of Lemon Water Everyone Should Know
- Gayathri Mathivanan
- February 9, 2016, 10:33 PM
Diet is the types of food people devour. The diet of the people varies from place to place. Diet is influenced by the person’s culture and habitat. Diet is also influenced by climate. People prefer raw food in cold weather. Lemon is one such thing that you need to add to your diet. People prefer light food and lemon water in a warm climate. Healthy diet is directly related to a healthy body. Lemon with nutritional value comes under good diet food. Lemon influences person’s body weight and physical fitness. There are certain cultures that prefer vegetarian food. They depend on alternatives for proteins. Lemon is very important for a healthy body and it has several benefits.
Good diet consists of less calorie food like lemon. Lemon is a source of energy. Lemon should be included in all the meals. Lemon juices are a good alternative of fruits. Juices hydrate the body. Juices provide the necessary sugars and energy.
Let us now find out some of the benefits of lemon:
- Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C. It helps to protect the body against immune system deficiencies
- Pectin fiber is preferred for colon health and it is present in Lemon
- Lemon balances the pH level in the human body
- Warm lemon juice helps in flushing toxins out of the body
- Lemon helps in digestion and helps in production of bile
- Lemon is one of the best sources of citric acid, potassium and calcium
- Lemon is one of the best sources of phosphorus and magnesium
- Lemon helps in relieving joint pain
- Helps in curing the common cold
- Lemon helps in production of digestive juices